A Quick Bookish Survey (4) 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Quick Bookish Survey (4) 2013

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:20 am

2013 2013 2013 I (Kelly) found this short bookish survey awhile ago and it's a fun, easy way to update everyone on your current reading habits. Sometimes questionnaires of this sort can get a little long - this is just five easy questions! If you would like to participate and catch us up on your reads, be sure to leave your choices or a link in the comments. (I wish I could make this post a little more aesthetically-pleasing with some pictures, but my computer is not cooperating...)<br /><div><br /></div><div><br /></div><div>1. <b>The book I'm currently reading</b>: <i>Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince</i> by J.K. Rowling - I reread this series annually and this year's is coming to a close. The sixth book is my favorite, so I'm enjoying this immensely Smile</div><div><br /></div><div>2. <b>The last book I finished</b>: <i>The Girl of Fire and Thorns</i> by Rae Carson - my goodreads friends have been gushing over this one, so I gave it a try. I really like the world and magic created in the story!</div><div><br /></div><div>3. <b>The next book I want to read</b>: <i>The Maze Runner</i> by James Dashner - I tend to get overexcited when books get turned into movies!&nbsp;</div><div><br /></div><div>4. <b>The last book I bought</b>: <i>The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer</i> by Michelle Hodkin - I bought this A LONG time ago, because thanks to my library, I don't have to buy books very often anymore. What a crazy ride Mara was! I rushed out to get the sequel almost immediately.</div><div><br /></div><div>5. <b>The last book I was given</b>: <i>The White Princess</i> by Philippa Gregory - people usually don't give me books, but I received this one for review recently. You can find my review <a href="http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/2013/08/kelly-reviews-white-princess-by.html" target="_blank">here</a>.</div><br> 2013 2013 2013 <br>I (Kelly) found this short bookish survey awhile ago and it's a fun, easy way to update everyone on your current reading habits. Sometimes questionnaires of this sort can get a little long - this is just five easy questions! If you would like to participate and catch us up on your reads, be sure to leave your choices or a link in the comments. (I wish I could make this post a little more aesthetically-pleasing with some pictures, but my computer is not cooperating...)<br /><div><br /></div><div><br /></div><div>1. <b>The book I'm currently reading</b>: <i>Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince</i> by J.K. Rowling - I reread this series annually and this year's is coming to a close. The sixth book is my favorite, so I'm enjoying this immensely Smile</div><div><br /></div><div>2. <b>The last book I finished</b>: <i>The Girl of Fire and Thorns</i> by Rae Carson - my goodreads friends have been gushing over this one, so I gave it a try. I really like the world and magic created in the story!</div><div><br /></div><div>3. <b>The next book I want to read</b>: <i>The Maze Runner</i> by James Dashner - I tend to get overexcited when books get turned into movies!&nbsp;</div><div><br /></div><div>4. <b>The last book I bought</b>: <i>The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer</i> by Michelle Hodkin - I bought this A LONG time ago, because thanks to my library, I don't have to buy books very often anymore. What a crazy ride Mara was! I rushed out to get the sequel almost immediately.</div><div><br /></div><div>5. <b>The last book I was given</b>: <i>The White Princess</i> by Philippa Gregory - people usually don't give me books, but I received this one for review recently. You can find my review <a href="http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/2013/08/kelly-reviews-white-princess-by.html" target="_blank">here</a>.</div><br>2013 2013 2013 <br> <a href="http://www.matrixar.com/" title="Matrix ">المصفوفة : أجمل الخلفيات والصور</a>

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://prowebsites1.forumaroc.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top