Re: {UAH} PARLIAMENT SHOULD HONOUR JUMA PRAYER TIME 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: {UAH} PARLIAMENT SHOULD HONOUR JUMA PRAYER TIME 2013

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:08 am

2013 2013 2013 <div>Ahmad! Relax, my brother! Mention the key word Islam/Muslim and Satan will emerge from the cocoon of intolerance and hatred he has for the religion! It's at times like this that you get to gauge the true levels of this loathing and hatred. No one pauses to digest what has been written or said; it's immaterial that it actually makes sense. Now watch the hounds outrun each other to devour you alive.<br><br>Sent from my iPhone</div><div><br>On 14 Sep 2013, at 11:43, Ahmed Kateregga Musaazi &lt;<a href="mailto:katereggamusaazi.ahmed@gmail.com">katereggamusaazi.ahmed@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div><div dir="ltr"><div><div><div><div><div><div><div>Edward Mulindwa, l had ever told you what l regard you but l will not go to that. l didn't say that Palriament or any other office should close on Friday. l think Mulindwa with a Nubian background, may have been born a Muslim and he converted to Christianity may be after landing to Canada or by a Christian group that took him to Canada and he wants to be more Roman Catholic than the Pope, to borrow from the late Eriya Kategaya. l requested that since Juma prayer takes at least between 30 minutes and an hour, the plenary session should not take place at that material time on Friday.<br> </div>For your information, Plenary sessions in Uganda's Parliament officially start at 2.00 pm but they usually start at 2.30 or 3.00 pm, Tuesday to Thursday.<br></div>However, when there is much as now Parliament is dealing with budget and they are behind schedule, then they encroach on morning hours and Fridays.<br> </div>Had the session started around 10.00 am yesterday, probably it would have ended by 1.00 pm. But it started after 11.00 am and had to go beyond 1.00 pm.<br></div>There is a room the Speaker gave to Muslim as a mosque but it is small and doos not hold Juma prayers. He has promised a bigger room after parliament renovation has been completed.<br> </div>Islam is a practical religion and does not bar us from working on Fridays. But we are only asking that the time of Juma prayer should be available to enable Muslims to go for prayer. <br></div>We know that from December 1978 to April 1979, Friday, Eid El Fitri, Eid Al Adhuha, Mauled (Birth of Propher Muhammad) and Miraj (Ascending to Heaven by the Prophet from Jerusalem) were public holidays, but we are not demanding for that. We are happy that WEid El Fitri and Eid Al Adhuha are public holidays.<br> </div>l can listen to other voices of reason but not to this murtadi, whose punishment under Shariah, is well known.<br></div><div class="gmail_extra"><br><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Herrn Edward Mulindwa <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:mulindwa@look.ca" target="_blank">mulindwa@look.ca</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br> <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Daudi Kasirye<br> <br> And that is exactly where they are heading. Yup all Pork Joints in the<br> country have to be closed on Friday for our Moslem brothers are in the<br> Mosque. And that is the very reason I refuse this reasoning of Obote never<br> gave enough positions to Moslems. Really? So what is next in line? Are we<br> going to reach a road block and we drop our pants so that we know who is<br> half and who is full so that the ones that are half get cleared first? If<br> you want the state to run the religion then we as &nbsp;parliament will pass &nbsp;law<br> that all Juma prayers be changed to Tuesday how about that?<br> <br> I spent a good time as a member of board of a church in this city, and some<br> churches in this city run their own medical facilities, which they fund<br> themselves from the church and the province puts in some little money to<br> assist. &nbsp;And a suggestion came to the board meeting that we allow the<br> province to fully fund the hospital sector of this particular church. I<br> stood up and opposed it for this is a church hospital built to run on church<br> principles. And they all shouted how un caring I was for this was going to<br> get us more money, to be able to do more outreach. I lost the vote and the<br> government funded the hospital. We got such a huge check that I was amazed<br> of. And they all came back at me of how a terrible member of the board I was<br> and how I hold the system from developing. I stood up offered my resignation<br> an walked out. Two weeks later the board was sued for failing to put a<br> smoking patio on a hospital for it is a government requirement that all<br> establishments have smoking designations on their premise. They refused to<br> build it because the religion did not believe in smoking and they always<br> have refused to obey that law for they are privately run, if you need an<br> institution that has the smoking facility go to a provincial ran hospital.<br> Now that the government funds it they had to lose that power. They wrote to<br> me to go back and I said no I was done. They want to refuse the funding for<br> it has created so many changes that they never wanted to do, but always<br> whoever pays the piper calls for the God damn tune.<br> <br> Has Ahamed Kateregga thought through what the government will demand for in<br> exchange, now that it has offered a closure of parliament &nbsp;on Juma? And if<br> you are out there in Uganda, you might want to remember not to vote for a<br> Muslim as an MP for they have a tendency of failing to attend parliament on<br> Friday.<br> <br> Just how about that &nbsp;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br> <div class="im"><br> EM<br> On the 49th<br> <br> <br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thé Mulindwas Communication Group<br> "With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"<br> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi<br> "Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"<br> <br> <br> </div><div class="im">-----Original Message-----<br> From: <a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com</a><br> [mailto:<a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com</a>] On Behalf Of daudi kasirye<br> Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 1:50 AM<br> To: <a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com</a><br> </div><div class="im">Cc: <a href="mailto:Ugandacom@yahoogroups.com">Ugandacom@yahoogroups.com</a>; G_NET<br> Subject: Re: {UAH} PARLIAMENT SHOULD HONOUR JUMA PRAYER TIME<br> <br> </div><div><div class="h5">Close down pork joints!<br> <br> On 9/14/13, Herrn Edward Mulindwa &lt;<a href="mailto:mulindwa@look.ca">mulindwa@look.ca</a>&gt; wrote:<br> &gt; Ahamed Kateregga<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; That is a pile of nonsense and you must have grown to a point of<br> &gt; cutting it out. I never instructed you to be a Moslem and we never<br> &gt; made a national agreement that you go to a Mosque. It is your business<br> &gt; and a private business and how you do it is your own business. I get<br> &gt; so tired with cheap religious craps that spend a year singing the<br> &gt; difference between state and religion yet they crawl back in midnight<br> &gt; and demand society to shut down for an hour because Moslems are<br> &gt; praying. Here is part two Kateregga. If your prayers in Uganda is this<br> &gt; vital for society to shut down, you are one of the very rich religions<br> &gt; in the world, let us agree on the monetary value we will lose by<br> &gt; shutting down business for an hour in Uganda and you cut the check.<br> &gt; How about that?<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; Bad idea. And I don't want to see it again for one ponders what you will<br> &gt; demand for next !!!!!!! &nbsp; &nbsp;Geez.<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; EM<br> &gt; On the 49th<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Thé Mulindwas Communication Group "With Yoweri Museveni and<br> &gt; Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"<br> &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi "Pamoja na Yoweri<br> &gt; Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Ahmed Kateregga Musaazi<br> &gt; &lt;<a href="mailto:katereggamusaazi.ahmed@gmail.com">katereggamusaazi.ahmed@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br> &gt;<br> &gt; l have left part of parliamentary plenary session in order to go to<br> &gt; Nakasero mosque for a Juma prayer. Parliament and other national<br> &gt; instittuions should appreciate that on Friday afternoon, one hour or<br> &gt; at least 30 minutes are dedicated for Juma prayer. The Speaker hosted<br> &gt; us for Iftar but need to be sensitized on this one.<br> &gt;<br> &gt; --<br> &gt; UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans and Africans<br> &gt; in general. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this<br> &gt; forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:<br> &gt; <a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com</a><br> &gt; &lt;mailto:<a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart%252Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com</a>&gt; &nbsp;or Abbey<br> &gt; Semuwemba at: <a href="mailto:abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com">abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com</a>.<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; --<br> &gt; UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans and Africans<br> &gt; in general. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this<br> &gt; forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:<br> &gt; <a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com</a> or Abbey Semuwemba at:<br> &gt; <a href="mailto:abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com">abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com</a>.<br> &gt;<br> &gt; &nbsp; _____<br> &gt;<br> &gt; No virus found in this message.<br> &gt; Checked by AVG - <a href="http://www.avg.com" target="_blank">www.avg.com</a><br> &gt; Version: 2012.0.2242 / Virus Database: 3222/6161 - Release Date:<br> &gt; 09/12/13<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> </div></div>-----<br> <div class="im HOEnZb">No virus found in this message.<br> Checked by AVG - <a href="http://www.avg.com" target="_blank">www.avg.com</a><br> </div><div class="HOEnZb"><div class="h5">Version: 2012.0.2242 / Virus Database: 3222/6164 - Release Date: 09/13/13<br> <br> </div></div></blockquote></div><br></div> </div></blockquote><br> 2013 2013 2013 <br><div>Ahmad! Relax, my brother! Mention the key word Islam/Muslim and Satan will emerge from the cocoon of intolerance and hatred he has for the religion! It's at times like this that you get to gauge the true levels of this loathing and hatred. No one pauses to digest what has been written or said; it's immaterial that it actually makes sense. Now watch the hounds outrun each other to devour you alive.<br><br>Sent from my iPhone</div><div><br>On 14 Sep 2013, at 11:43, Ahmed Kateregga Musaazi &lt;<a href="mailto:katereggamusaazi.ahmed@gmail.com">katereggamusaazi.ahmed@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div><div dir="ltr"><div><div><div><div><div><div><div>Edward Mulindwa, l had ever told you what l regard you but l will not go to that. l didn't say that Palriament or any other office should close on Friday. l think Mulindwa with a Nubian background, may have been born a Muslim and he converted to Christianity may be after landing to Canada or by a Christian group that took him to Canada and he wants to be more Roman Catholic than the Pope, to borrow from the late Eriya Kategaya. l requested that since Juma prayer takes at least between 30 minutes and an hour, the plenary session should not take place at that material time on Friday.<br> </div>For your information, Plenary sessions in Uganda's Parliament officially start at 2.00 pm but they usually start at 2.30 or 3.00 pm, Tuesday to Thursday.<br></div>However, when there is much as now Parliament is dealing with budget and they are behind schedule, then they encroach on morning hours and Fridays.<br> </div>Had the session started around 10.00 am yesterday, probably it would have ended by 1.00 pm. But it started after 11.00 am and had to go beyond 1.00 pm.<br></div>There is a room the Speaker gave to Muslim as a mosque but it is small and doos not hold Juma prayers. He has promised a bigger room after parliament renovation has been completed.<br> </div>Islam is a practical religion and does not bar us from working on Fridays. But we are only asking that the time of Juma prayer should be available to enable Muslims to go for prayer. <br></div>We know that from December 1978 to April 1979, Friday, Eid El Fitri, Eid Al Adhuha, Mauled (Birth of Propher Muhammad) and Miraj (Ascending to Heaven by the Prophet from Jerusalem) were public holidays, but we are not demanding for that. We are happy that WEid El Fitri and Eid Al Adhuha are public holidays.<br> </div>l can listen to other voices of reason but not to this murtadi, whose punishment under Shariah, is well known.<br></div><div class="gmail_extra"><br><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Herrn Edward Mulindwa <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:mulindwa@look.ca" target="_blank">mulindwa@look.ca</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br> <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Daudi Kasirye<br> <br> And that is exactly where they are heading. Yup all Pork Joints in the<br> country have to be closed on Friday for our Moslem brothers are in the<br> Mosque. And that is the very reason I refuse this reasoning of Obote never<br> gave enough positions to Moslems. Really? So what is next in line? Are we<br> going to reach a road block and we drop our pants so that we know who is<br> half and who is full so that the ones that are half get cleared first? If<br> you want the state to run the religion then we as &nbsp;parliament will pass &nbsp;law<br> that all Juma prayers be changed to Tuesday how about that?<br> <br> I spent a good time as a member of board of a church in this city, and some<br> churches in this city run their own medical facilities, which they fund<br> themselves from the church and the province puts in some little money to<br> assist. &nbsp;And a suggestion came to the board meeting that we allow the<br> province to fully fund the hospital sector of this particular church. I<br> stood up and opposed it for this is a church hospital built to run on church<br> principles. And they all shouted how un caring I was for this was going to<br> get us more money, to be able to do more outreach. I lost the vote and the<br> government funded the hospital. We got such a huge check that I was amazed<br> of. And they all came back at me of how a terrible member of the board I was<br> and how I hold the system from developing. I stood up offered my resignation<br> an walked out. Two weeks later the board was sued for failing to put a<br> smoking patio on a hospital for it is a government requirement that all<br> establishments have smoking designations on their premise. They refused to<br> build it because the religion did not believe in smoking and they always<br> have refused to obey that law for they are privately run, if you need an<br> institution that has the smoking facility go to a provincial ran hospital.<br> Now that the government funds it they had to lose that power. They wrote to<br> me to go back and I said no I was done. They want to refuse the funding for<br> it has created so many changes that they never wanted to do, but always<br> whoever pays the piper calls for the God damn tune.<br> <br> Has Ahamed Kateregga thought through what the government will demand for in<br> exchange, now that it has offered a closure of parliament &nbsp;on Juma? And if<br> you are out there in Uganda, you might want to remember not to vote for a<br> Muslim as an MP for they have a tendency of failing to attend parliament on<br> Friday.<br> <br> Just how about that &nbsp;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br> <div class="im"><br> EM<br> On the 49th<br> <br> <br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thé Mulindwas Communication Group<br> "With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"<br> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi<br> "Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"<br> <br> <br> </div><div class="im">-----Original Message-----<br> From: <a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com</a><br> [mailto:<a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com</a>] On Behalf Of daudi kasirye<br> Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 1:50 AM<br> To: <a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart@googlegroups.com</a><br> </div><div class="im">Cc: <a href="mailto:Ugandacom@yahoogroups.com">Ugandacom@yahoogroups.com</a>; G_NET<br> Subject: Re: {UAH} PARLIAMENT SHOULD HONOUR JUMA PRAYER TIME<br> <br> </div><div><div class="h5">Close down pork joints!<br> <br> On 9/14/13, Herrn Edward Mulindwa &lt;<a href="mailto:mulindwa@look.ca">mulindwa@look.ca</a>&gt; wrote:<br> &gt; Ahamed Kateregga<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; That is a pile of nonsense and you must have grown to a point of<br> &gt; cutting it out. I never instructed you to be a Moslem and we never<br> &gt; made a national agreement that you go to a Mosque. It is your business<br> &gt; and a private business and how you do it is your own business. I get<br> &gt; so tired with cheap religious craps that spend a year singing the<br> &gt; difference between state and religion yet they crawl back in midnight<br> &gt; and demand society to shut down for an hour because Moslems are<br> &gt; praying. Here is part two Kateregga. If your prayers in Uganda is this<br> &gt; vital for society to shut down, you are one of the very rich religions<br> &gt; in the world, let us agree on the monetary value we will lose by<br> &gt; shutting down business for an hour in Uganda and you cut the check.<br> &gt; How about that?<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; Bad idea. And I don't want to see it again for one ponders what you will<br> &gt; demand for next !!!!!!! &nbsp; &nbsp;Geez.<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; EM<br> &gt; On the 49th<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Thé Mulindwas Communication Group "With Yoweri Museveni and<br> &gt; Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"<br> &gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi "Pamoja na Yoweri<br> &gt; Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Ahmed Kateregga Musaazi<br> &gt; &lt;<a href="mailto:katereggamusaazi.ahmed@gmail.com">katereggamusaazi.ahmed@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br> &gt;<br> &gt; l have left part of parliamentary plenary session in order to go to<br> &gt; Nakasero mosque for a Juma prayer. Parliament and other national<br> &gt; instittuions should appreciate that on Friday afternoon, one hour or<br> &gt; at least 30 minutes are dedicated for Juma prayer. The Speaker hosted<br> &gt; us for Iftar but need to be sensitized on this one.<br> &gt;<br> &gt; --<br> &gt; UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans and Africans<br> &gt; in general. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this<br> &gt; forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:<br> &gt; <a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com</a><br> &gt; &lt;mailto:<a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart%252Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com</a>&gt; &nbsp;or Abbey<br> &gt; Semuwemba at: <a href="mailto:abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com">abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com</a>.<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> &gt; --<br> &gt; UAH forum is devoted to matters of interest to Ugandans and Africans<br> &gt; in general. Individuals are responsible for whatever they post on this<br> &gt; forum.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to:<br> &gt; <a href="mailto:ugandans-at-heart%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com">ugandans-at-heart+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com</a> or Abbey Semuwemba at:<br> &gt; <a href="mailto:abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com">abbeysemuwemba@gmail.com</a>.<br> &gt;<br> &gt; &nbsp; _____<br> &gt;<br> &gt; No virus found in this message.<br> &gt; Checked by AVG - <a href="http://www.avg.com" target="_blank">www.avg.com</a><br> &gt; Version: 2012.0.2242 / Virus Database: 3222/6161 - Release Date:<br> &gt; 09/12/13<br> &gt;<br> &gt;<br> </div></div>-----<br> <div class="im HOEnZb">No virus found in this message.<br> Checked by AVG - <a href="http://www.avg.com" target="_blank">www.avg.com</a><br> </div><div class="HOEnZb"><div class="h5">Version: 2012.0.2242 / Virus Database: 3222/6164 - Release Date: 09/13/13<br> <br> </div></div></blockquote></div><br></div> </div></blockquote><br>2013 2013 2013 <br> <a href="http://www.matrixar.com/" title="Matrix ">المصفوفة : أجمل الخلفيات والصور</a>

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://prowebsites1.forumaroc.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top